Monday, November 16, 2009

Pieces

Ready, set, typeeverythingthatcomestomind!!

  • *I've been quite happy lately-- only one fit of hysterical sobbing in recent weeks.
  • *I want to write more on my blog but struggle to find worthy material. I've been reading more blogs as of late, and as a result, feel a greater pressure to write something profound on each post.
  • *I like seeing my best friend every single day. If that means I'm needy or clingy, so be it.
  • *I want to go away-- far, far away.
  • *I've been forming back-up plans for when I fail at life.
  • *I've gained weight and feel healthier, thanks to my nightly mint chocolate chip protein shake.
  • *I'm pretty sure I would be the best husband in the world.
  • *I've had a hard time wanting to make new Moho friends because I'm afraid of getting too attached. I don't deal well with change, and let's face it: change is inevitable.
  • *I think I'm doing really well in school, but then remind myself of my effortless class schedule.
  • I'm constantly a victim of intense jealousy, but have seen improvement in my ability to overcome. It's usually all in my head, right?
  • *I hope people love me as much as I love them.
  • *I have a strong desire to watch 'Lost' with friends because, as their friend, I know how it will bless their lives. They just won't listen and I fear for their well-being.
  • *I had another long talk with my mom about "the issue." I hate lying to her, but it's the only way to keep her at ease.
  • *A few weeks ago, as I lay curled on my bed, bawling into my pillow so no one would hear me, I did something really bizarre: I took pictures of myself. I wanted to see how ugly I am when I cry.
  • *I've developed a lustful crush on Enrique Iglesias (see banned video for "Sad Eyes" and drool).
  • *I started reading the Book of Mormon again. But stopped.
  • *I saw Paranormal Activity and had to sleep with the light on for a whole week. I had horrific nightmares as a child and somehow that movie stirred that childlike fear within me.
  • *I like being gay, yes, but hate what it means to "be gay."
  • *I have so much love in me, and lately, I've felt like it has done more wrong than right.
  • *I think I'm going to treat myself to some new shoes.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Ewww.. Enrique? Haha. J/k.

I like the new layout. I'm curious to see what you consider "blog-worthy."

Original Mohomie said...

Maybe one day, I'll tell you which of these I've done, though with a different perspective.