Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Things

It's the little things that keep me going:

  • Monday-Wednesday's crossword puzzles
  • Thai food
  • Spontatneous hair dying
  • Hot springs
  • Falling asleep to terrible movies
  • Massages
  • Staring contests
  • Downloading music illegally
  • Foreign candies
  • YouTube videos about Hot Pockets
  • Penelope impersonations
  • LOLing
  • Britney and obscene subliminal messages
  • The sauna
  • Wet secrets
  • Quoting "Arrested Development"
  • Hospital food
  • European DJ duos
  • Lexy, Osker, & Cole (aka The Vegoreos!)
  • And a bundle of other little things that tickle my abnormally small heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot "Talking Heads Music Videos". I'm pretty sure you'll want to put that on there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You and I might be the same person! Just so you know...